This Cozy year around cottage is nestled in a Serene Pondfront setting where you can enjoy your very own piece of Paradise, boat, fish and swim. Home offers a very unique floor plan, hardwood floors, new roof, fresh exterior paint, skylights, newer septic system, all new decking and updated bath. Sunroom is 4 season with radiant heat and gorgeous views, adds living space. Short distance to Island Pond and public beach. Perfect for a summer home, or enjoy all year, must see to appreciate.
This is a Cape style home and features 5 total rooms, 1 full bath, 2 bedrooms, 0.28 Acres, and is currently available for $22,990.
For complete details click here.
Plymouth MA Listing AlertsPlymouth, MA - $289,900 - Single-Family - Ranch - Rooms:6 - Beds:3 - Baths:231 minutes agoPlymouth, MA - $274,900 - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:8 - Beds:3 - Baths:2/11 hour agoPlymouth, MA - $2,400 - Rentals - - Rooms:8 - Beds:3 - Baths:2/112 hours agoPlymouth, MA - $118,000 - Condo - Townhouse - Rooms:4 - Beds:2 - Baths:1/114 hours ago
Kingston MA Listing AlertsKingston, MA - $217,900 - Single-Family - Cape, Antique - Rooms:8 - Beds:3 - Baths:147 minutes agoKingston, MA - $170,000 - Land - Acres:0.9714 hours agoKingston, MA - $170,000 - Land - Acres:1.0115 hours agoKingston, MA - $624,000 - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:9 - Beds:4 - Baths:2/116 hours ago
Marshfield MA Listing Alerts
- Family-friendly historical trips March 13, 2014Looking to plan a family vacation that is both entertaining and educational? Go historical. […]
- Phantom Gourmet: Great 8 Seafood March 12, 2014Being in New England, Phantom's standard for seafood is pretty high. So when a seafood restaurant gets his stamp of approval, you might want to take notice. […]
- Plymouth's responsibility to the Cape March 12, 2014While the movement to close down Pilgrim is making headlines, according to a March 11 story in this paper Plymouth selectmen recently signed a deal for $28 million for continuing to host the plant for another three years. […]
- Gov. Patrick voices concerns with Pilgrim nuclear plant March 10, 2014Gov. Deval Patrick pledged on Monday to write a letter to the Nuclear Regulatory Commission, expressing concerns about the safety of the Pilgrim nuclear power plant in Plymouth. […]
- Family-friendly historical trips March 13, 2014
- Family Was Concerned About Missing Michigan Sister March 11, 2014A Massachusetts woman who believes a mummified body found in a Detroit-area garage is her sister's remains says the family had tried for years to find her. […]
- Family was concerned about missing Michigan sister March 11, 2014Malaysian police say one of the passengers using a stolen passport on a missing jetliner was an Iranian asylum seeker. […]
- Carver man charged with stabbing father multiple times February 26, 2014George Cowen, 23, is being charged with assault with intent to murder, according Plymouth County District Attorney Timothy J. Cruz's office. […]
- Things to do this week on Cape Cod February 13, 2014Sometimes a charity event will pay somber tribute to the cause that moves its heart. […]
- Family Was Concerned About Missing Michigan Sister March 11, 2014
- College Bound Juniors get a jump on college search March 6, 2014It's second semester of junior year for Maribeth Mason of Kingston, and that means the college search is in full swing. […]
- Engagements: Barbara Wade & Katherine WAde March 2, 2014Katherine's father, Dr. Philip Wade, resides in Kingston, MA. Rob is the son of Nancy Smith Longsworth of Evergreen, Colorado, and Rob W. Longsworth of Aurora, Colorado. […]
- College Bound Juniors get a jump on college search March 6, 2014
- Mass. man, stepson sentenced in arson fires March 1, 2014Two Massachusetts men have been sentenced in some of a string of fires set south of Boston in 2012 and 2013. […]
- Middleborough man and stepson may plead guilty to arsons that terrorized Southeastern Mass. February 25, 2014A Middleborough man who was the alleged mastermind behind a wave of arson fires that terrorized Southeastern Massachusetts was told today that he would serve up to three years in state prison if he pleads guilty to arson charges. […]
- Insurer switches choice of school builder for Sutton February 14, 2014A special Board of Selectmen's meeting was canceled Wednesday after Western Surety Co., which holds the bond for the stalled middle/high school construction project, changed its selection of a building contractor to replace TLT Construction Corp. of Wakefield, whose contract was terminated by selectmen in October. […]
- Wheatstone Lists Recent U.S., Canadian Sales February 12, 2014Wheatstone says WMAL in Washington, has added the Glass-E virtual mixer to an existing WheatNet-IP system. […]
- Mass. man, stepson sentenced in arson fires March 1, 2014