Like NEW, but no wait for new construction! This beautiful home is just over a year old and is ready for its new owner. Features: upgraded cabinets, granite countertops, custom kitchen with island and butcher block, slider to lovely 3 season sunroom, hardwood flooring and so much more! Impressive master bedroom has 2 walk in closets and a large private bath. The Lincoln II offers a very spacious floor plan and a 2 car garage. The Oak Point lifestyle is one of the best for adult communities.
This is a Ranch/Other style home and features 6 total rooms, 2 full baths, 2 bedrooms, and is currently available for $254,900.
For complete details click here.
Plymouth MA Listing AlertsPlymouth, MA - $255,900 - Single-Family - Saltbox - Rooms:6 - Beds:3 - Baths:1/122 minutes agoPlymouth, MA - $250,000 - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:8 - Beds:4 - Baths:2/138 minutes agoPlymouth, MA - $1,295 - Rentals - - Rooms:4 - Beds:2 - Baths:11 hour agoPlymouth, MA - $330,000 - Single-Family - Cape - Rooms:11 - Beds:4 - Baths:22 hours ago
Kingston MA Listing AlertsKingston, MA - $389,900 - Single-Family - Cape, Antique - Rooms:8 - Beds:4 - Baths:228 minutes agoKingston, MA - $369,900 - Single-Family - Colonial, Victorian - Rooms:10 - Beds:3 - Baths:1/114 hours agoKingston, MA - $525,000 - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:8 - Beds:3 - Baths:2/1Kingston, MA - $289,000 - Single-Family - Gambrel - Rooms:8 - Beds:3 - Baths:1/2
Marshfield MA Listing AlertsMarshfield, MA - $299,000 - Business Opportunity - - Rooms: - Beds: - Baths:3 hours agoMarshfield, MA - $529,900 - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:7 - Beds:4 - Baths:2/13 hours agoMarshfield, MA - $200,000 - Land - Acres:0.435 hours agoMarshfield, MA - $355,000 - Single-Family - Antique, Cottage - Rooms:6 - Beds:3 - Baths:116 hours ago
- O'Keefe runs again for district attorney March 7, 2014Standing on the steps of the Barnstable Superior Courthouse, Cape and Islands District Attorney Michael O'Keefe told a crowd of prosecutors and Republican officeholders Thursday that he would seek re-election to a fourth term this year. […]
- Pilgrim Trail: a scenic walk along Swan River for you and your furry friend March 7, 2014Pilgrim Trail is one of the best places to take a long stroll with your dog in Plymouth, MA. […]
- Murray picks Sagamore woman for Statehouse art panel March 6, 2014Senate President Therese Murray announced yesterday that she has appointed Jacqueline Lane, the Sagamore resident responsible for her Beacon Hill office's holiday decorations, to the State House Art Commission. […]
- Bus routes to extend to and from Boston March 6, 2014The Massachusetts Department of Transportation announced the BusPlus program Tuesday as a partnership between the state department and the private sector. […]
- O'Keefe runs again for district attorney March 7, 2014
- Carver man charged with stabbing father multiple times February 26, 2014George Cowen, 23, is being charged with assault with intent to murder, according Plymouth County District Attorney Timothy J. Cruz's office. […]
- Things to do this week on Cape Cod February 13, 2014Sometimes a charity event will pay somber tribute to the cause that moves its heart. […]
- Carver man charged with stabbing father multiple times February 26, 2014
- College Bound Juniors get a jump on college search March 6, 2014It's second semester of junior year for Maribeth Mason of Kingston, and that means the college search is in full swing. […]
- Engagements: Barbara Wade & Katherine WAde March 2, 2014Katherine's father, Dr. Philip Wade, resides in Kingston, MA. Rob is the son of Nancy Smith Longsworth of Evergreen, Colorado, and Rob W. Longsworth of Aurora, Colorado. […]
- College Bound Juniors get a jump on college search March 6, 2014
- Mass. man, stepson sentenced in arson fires March 1, 2014Two Massachusetts men have been sentenced in some of a string of fires set south of Boston in 2012 and 2013. […]
- Middleborough man and stepson may plead guilty to arsons that terrorized Southeastern Mass. February 25, 2014A Middleborough man who was the alleged mastermind behind a wave of arson fires that terrorized Southeastern Massachusetts was told today that he would serve up to three years in state prison if he pleads guilty to arson charges. […]
- Insurer switches choice of school builder for Sutton February 14, 2014A special Board of Selectmen's meeting was canceled Wednesday after Western Surety Co., which holds the bond for the stalled middle/high school construction project, changed its selection of a building contractor to replace TLT Construction Corp. of Wakefield, whose contract was terminated by selectmen in October. […]
- Wheatstone Lists Recent U.S., Canadian Sales February 12, 2014Wheatstone says WMAL in Washington, has added the Glass-E virtual mixer to an existing WheatNet-IP system. […]
- Mass. man, stepson sentenced in arson fires March 1, 2014